Chuck Wagon Dinner Rides
July 6, 13, August 3, 17, 24 & 31
“Top 5 Things to do with Your Kids”
"Just a note to thank you for an amazing evening. I cannot put to words how much we enjoyed our time at Bonnybrook Farms. You all put on an amazing event. I would have to rate this as our new favorite family outing. We will definitely be back." Shannan Boyer, Family Friendly Cincinnati
Chuck Wagon Dinner Evening Schedule
Fun for All
Work up a hearty appetite before dinner with some ‘Fun on the Farm’ activities, or just relax on the back porch and watch the fun. There’s something for all ages and activity levels.
- Giant Slingshots & Clodhopper Golf
- Friendly farm animals to pet at The Stable
- Farm Yard Play Area, fish feeding and corn hole
- Horseshoe Hill tunnel and 80′ underground slide
- Catch and Release Fishing Pond (Bring your own fishing pole & bait)
- Twisted Twig Hike & Bike Trail
The Dinner Bell Rings!
Head over to the Gathering Barn for a mouth-watering BBQ dinner made fresh on the farm.
- Bonnybrook's hickory smoked pulled pork and chicken
- Nathans' hot dogs
- Farm-fresh salads and sides
- Ice cold lemonade and iced tea
- BYOB if you wish
"And seriously, that was THE BEST POTATO SALAD I've ever eaten in my life!" Kathy Frazier Goodpastor
5:30-6:30 & 7:30-8:30
The tremendous amount of rain we've received has washed out our wagon road, at this time, beyond repair.
Wagon rides will instead travel over to The Stable and back to the Gathering Barn before and after dinner.
Campfires and S'Mores
Enjoy fresh-baked desserts and sip tin cup coffee and soft drinks, then gather 'round the campfire where kids of all ages can roast s'mores.
Price includes dinner, wagon ride and all activities!
• Age 12 & older $40 • Youth ages 5 - 11 $28
• Children 4 and younger - no charge
Credit Card required to hold reservation.
No Shows will be charged.
*Other weekends and weekdays available for large groups.
Call for pricing.
Saturday dates will be posted and reservations taken beginning June 15th.
For information or reservations call 937-289-2500 or ContactUs@BonnybrookFarms.com