Fall Birthday Parties
Bonnybrook Farms is the perfect place to have a birthday party.
Saturdays and Sundays • Noon - 6 pm
September 28 & 29 thru October 26 & 27, 2019
- Reservations are not necessary, but tables can be reserved in The Gathering Barn if desired. Picnic tables seat 8 adults or 10 children.
- Bring a birthday cake - No other food or drink may be carried in
- Pizza, hot dogs, mac & cheese, drinks and more. Place your food order at the Farm Kitchen Café upon your arrival.
See below for Farm Admission and Extra Fee Activiites
Adventure Wagon Ride
Climb aboard the farm wagon for a 30 minute journey into the past. The family friendly Adventure Wagon Ride travels through the woods, past the old duck pond into the newly planted hay field of timothy, clover and orchard grass. Along the way, colorful characters portrayed by professional actors, share interesting tales of yesteryear.
Farm Admission: $ 16
Children 4 & younger free with paid adult
Seniors (65 & over) and active military personnel $14
Farm Admission includes unlimited access to:
Adventure Wagon Ride with professional theater actors (30 min)
Crazed Corn Maze
Friendly Farm Animals and play stalls
Horseshoe Hill with tunnel and 80' underground slide
Farmyard play area with play houses, swings, sandbox,
tractor and wagon and train locomotive
Farm Admission does NOT include a pony ride or pumpkin.
Extra Fee Activities:
Pony Ride $7 (2 laps) 1 pm - 6 pm
children must be 34"& over / max. weight 100#
Pick Your Own Pumpkin Patch $9
Enjoy delicious food made from scratch in our Farm Kitchen
- Bonnybrooks’ own Hickory Smoked Brisket, Chicken & Noodles, Sloppy Pork, Vegetable Lasagna, Nathan’s Hot Dogs, Mac & Cheese & fresh from the oven Pizza
- Made from scratch desserts, warm Apple Cobbler, loaded Apple Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Caramel Apple Blossoms and Pumpkin Cookies.
“Their apple cobbler is the best I’ve ever tasted. All of their food is incredible.” Jim Miller
Plan Your Visit
All admission wristbands can be purchased at the Gathering Barn.
We accept cash and credit cards for all Activities.
An ATM is available in the Gathering Barn for your convenience.
The Farm Kitchen Café accepts cash only.
Bonnybrook Farms is open to the public on weekends only.
No food or drink may be carried in. Sorry, no pets!
Questions? Contact us at 937-289-2500 or ContactUs@BonnybrookFarms.com.