Our Fall Field Trips bring real life experiences to your science lessons!
- Multi-sensory interaction and encounters with living things
- Hands-on lesson covering how plants germinate, grow, are pollinated and harvested.
- Friendly staff and enthusiastic tour guides who can adapt tours to appropriate age or grade levels.
- A ride on a covered wagon to Bonnybrook’s bright, clean, airy, stable with child-friendly farm animals.
- Well organized age appropriate programs
- Clean, expansive facilities, picnic and playground areas
- Ask questions and make observations and comparisons about pumpkins and farm animals.
- Understand the basic needs of living plants (pumpkins) and (farm) animals.
- Identify ways farm animals and pumpkins react to changing environments.
- Understand the seasonal life cycle of a pumpkin.
- Understand the daily cycle of an animal’s life.
- Understand safe activity around animals.
Each student takes home.
- A pumpkin they have selected
- A Take Home Paper
- New knowledge about seasons and life cycles, life on a farm, on horses and other farm animals.
- Lots of good memories!
Making your Reservations
Dates: Bonnybrook’s School Field Trips are offered weekdays through out October.
Times: Field trips start at 9:15 am, 10:30 am and 11:45 am
Admission: Tours are reasonably priced at $7.00 per student and parents. There is no cost for teachers. There is a minimum cost of $125.00.
Picnic: Bring a lunch to eat inside our spacious Gathering Barn and let the children romp in our Farmyard Play Area.
Reservations: Call us at (937) 289-2500
or e-mail Diane@BonnybrookFarms.com