Invalid Displayed Gallery
A Private Chuck Wagon Dinner Ride offers a
FUN afternoon or evening of GREAT food and camaraderie for YOUR Corporate Family.
Upon your arrival…
Work up a hearty appetite with some ‘Fun on the Farm’ activities, or just relax on the Back Porch and watch the fun. There’s something for all ages and activity levels.
- Giant Slingshots & Clodhopper Mini Golf
- Friendly Farm Animals to pet at The Stable
- Farm Yard Play Area & Fish Feeding
- The Twisted Twig Bike Trails
- Horseshoe Hill Tunnel and 80′ Underground Slide
- Catch and Release Fishing Pond (byo fishing pole & bait)
When The Dinner Bell Rings…
Head over to the Gathering Barn for the Smoke House Barbecue menu made fresh the morning of your event.
- Bonnybrook’s Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork and Chicken
- Nathans’ Hot Dogs
- Farm-Fresh Salads and Sides
- Iced Cold Lemonade and Tea
- BYOB if you wish
“And seriously, that was THE BEST POTATO SALAD
I’ve ever eaten in my life!” Kathy Frazier Goodpastor
for a wagon ride down an abandoned country road to the old Chuck Wagon at Todd Fork Creek. Enjoy fresh-baked desserts, tin cup coffee and soft drinks, then gather ’round the campfire… where kids of all ages can roast s’mores.
Call for additional information, pricing and reservations for YOUR Private Chuck Wagon Dinner Ride! Weekday and Weekend dates available for all group sizes.
937.289.2500 or ContactUs@BonnybrookFarms.com