Saturdays & Sundays
Sept. 30th – Oct. 29th, 2017 • Noon – 6:00 pm
Fall is a favorite season
Bonnybrook Farms is your family’s fun destination. The pumpkin farm is a festival of color and activities. Pick and cut the perfect pumpkin from the Pumpkin Patch; take an Adventure Wagon Ride with professional actors; find your way through the CrAzEd CoRn MAzE; pet and brush friendly Farm Animals and Ride a Pony; play a round of Clodhopper Golf or try your skills at Giant Slingshots and Archery. It’s all family fun!
Adventure Wagon Ride
Farm Kitchen Café
- Bonnybrooks’ own Hickory Smoked Brisket, Chicken & Dumplings, Green Chile Stew, Sloppy Joes, Nathan’s hot dogs & fresh from the oven Pizza
- Made from scratch sides.
- Warm Apple Dumplings, Fresh Apple Cake, Pumpkin Pie & Caramel Apples
- Admission & Parking
- Friendly farm animals and play stall
- Farmyard Play Area with play houses, swings, sandbox and train locomotive
- Horseshoe Hill with tunnel and 80′ underground slide
Value Priced Activities
Buy the Farm Wristband $25* – A $42 value with Pony Ride
Unlimited access to Adventure Wagon Ride, CrAzEd CoRn MAzE, Giant Slingshot, Clodhopper Golf & Archery. Buy the Farm Wristband does not include admission to the Pumpkin Patch.
(A Pony Ride ticket will be included with wristband if child is 34″ & over & maximum weight 100#)
Individual Activity / Ride Tickets
1 – 20 tickets $3.50 each
21 – 40 tickets $3.25 each
40+ tickets $3.00 each
- Adventure Wagon Ride ( 40 minute ride ) 3 tickets*
Children must be accompanied by an adult. The last ride leaves at 5:30pm.
- CrAzEd CoRn MAzE 2 tickets*
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Giant Slingshots 2 tickets
- Clodhopper Golf 1 ticket
- Archery 2 tickets
- Hand-led Pony Ride 2 tickets, 1:00-6:00
(must be 34″ & over, max. 100#)
- Pumpkin Chuckin’ 2 tickets – Sat. 28th & Sun. 29th only
- “Pick Your Own” Pumpkin Patch 3 tickets
* children 4 & younger free w/ paid adult excluding Pony Rides, Pick Your Own Pumpkin and Pumpkin Chuckin’
We Welcome You with a Smile
There is no admission charge or parking fee at Bonnybrook Farms. You pay only for the activities you choose. If all you want to do is buy a pumpkin, that’s fine too!
We can accept credit cards for Wristbands and Activity Tickets
Cash only accepted at the Farm Kitchen Cafe.
An ATM is available in the Gathering Barn for your convenience.
Bonnybrook Farms is open on weekends only.
No food or drink may be carried in. Sorry, no pets.
937-289-2500 or ContactUs@BonnybrookFarms.com for details