“Top 5 Things to do with Your Kids”
“Top 50 Kid Friendly Things to do in Cincinnati
and Northern Kentucky“
Family Friendly Cincinnati
Saturday evenings, July & August
Bonnybrook Farms’ Chuck Wagon Dinner Ride offers a FUN evening of GREAT food and camaraderie for families, friends and *groups of all sizes.
Price includes dinner, wagon ride and all activities!
• Adults $40 • Children ages 5 – 12 $28
• Children 4 and younger – no charge
Credit Card required to hold reservation.
No Shows will be charged.
*Other weekends and weekdays available for large groups.
Call for pricing.
Reservations available after June 15, 2019
For information or reservations call 937.289.2500 or ContactUs@BonnybrookFarms.com
Chuck Wagon Dinner Ride evening schedule
5:00 p.m. – Fun for All
Work up a hearty appetite before dinner with some ‘Fun on the Farm’ activities, or just relax on the back porch and watch the fun. There’s something for all ages and activity levels.
- Giant Slingshots & Clodhopper Golf Course
- Friendly farm animals to pet at The Stable
- Farm Yard Play Area, fish feeding, farm trails
- Horseshoe Hill tunnel and 80′ underground slide
- Catch and Release Fishing Pond (Bring your own fishing pole & bait)
6:30 p.m. The Dinner Bell Rings!
Head over to the Gathering Barn for a mouth-watering BBQ dinner made fresh on the farm.
- Bonnybrook’s hickory smoked pulled pork and chicken
- Nathans’ hot dogs
- Farm-fresh sides and salads from locally grown produce
- Ice cold lemonade and iced tea
- BYOB if you wish
“And seriously, that was THE BEST POTATO SALAD I’ve ever
eaten in my life!” Kathy Frazier Goodpastor
7:30 p.m. Wagon Ride
Climb aboard for a ride down an abandoned country road to the old chuck wagon at Todd Fork creek. Enjoy fresh-baked desserts and sip tin cup coffee and soft drinks, then gather ’round the campfire where kids of all ages can roast s’mores.
“Their apple cobbler is the best I’ve ever tasted.
All of their food is incredible.” Jim Miller
937-289-2500 or ContactUs@BonnybrookFarms.com for details