“Top 5 Things to do with Your Kids”
“Top 50 Kid Friendly Things to do in Cincinnati
and Northern Kentucky“
Family Friendly Cincinnati
Saturdays: July, August & September
Bonnybrook Farms’ Chuck Wagon Dinner Ride offers a FUN evening of GREAT food and camaraderie for families, friends and *groups of all sizes.
Price includes dinner, wagon ride and all activities!
• Adults $40 • Children ages 5 – 12 $28
• Children 4 and younger – no charge
Credit Card required to hold reservation.
No Shows will be charged.
*Other weekends and weekdays available for large groups.
Call for pricing.
For information or reservations call 937.289.2500 or ContactUs@BonnybrookFarms.com
Chuck Wagon Dinner Ride evening schedule
5:00 p.m. – Fun for All
Work up a hearty appetite before dinner with some ‘Fun on the Farm’ activities, or just relax on the back porch and watch the fun. There’s something for all ages and activity levels.
- Giant Slingshots & Clodhopper Golf Course
- Friendly farm animals to pet at The Stable
- Farm Yard Play Area, fish feeding, farm trails
- Horseshoe Hill tunnel and 80′ underground slide
- Catch and Release Fishing Pond (Bring your own fishing pole & bait)
6:30 p.m. The Dinner Bell Rings!
Head over to the Gathering Barn for a mouth-watering BBQ dinner made fresh on the farm.
- Bonnybrook’s hickory smoked pulled pork and chicken
- Nathans’ hot dogs
- Farm-fresh sides and salads from locally grown produce
- Ice cold lemonade and iced tea
- BYOB if you wish
“And seriously, that was THE BEST POTATO SALAD I’ve ever
eaten in my life!” Kathy Frazier Goodpastor
7:30 p.m. Wagon Ride
Climb aboard for a ride down an abandoned country road to the old chuck wagon at Todd Fork creek. Enjoy fresh-baked desserts and cookies, sip tin cup coffee and soft drinks, then gather ’round the campfire where kids of all ages can roast s’mores.
937-289-2500 or ContactUs@BonnybrookFarms.com for details